Like a Family
The larger my family becomes, the harder it seems to get everyone together! Riversgate intentionally tries to honor the time individuals and family members need to pursue life, while honoring God's design for meaningful fellowship, worship and engagement in God's teachings. Throughout the week, we have created spaces where we hope we can share life-on-life experiences that will not crowd your calendar, but will allow God's presence to work in ways that multiply His love for all of us!
- We meet weekly to worship, learn and share together on Sunday mornings at 10:00am at our new facility is located at 7634 SW Capitol Highway, Portland, OR 97219.
- During our time together, we offer age appropriate classes for nursery, toddlers, preschool, K-1st, 2nd-3rd, 4th-5th, and middle school grades.
- Our gatherings end around 11:15am and people are welcome to linger to learn more about our church family!
During the week
- During the week we offer a number of life groups where people can share life, pray and discover God's design for relationship (LIFE GROUPS)
- Alternate Tuesdays at 6:30pm is game night for middle school students!
- Every Wednesday at 7:00pm is a time of games, skits, worship, prayer and teaching for senior high students.